Niagara Hilton Hotel - The Victoria Falls Room
Do you have a three dimensional view of your organization? Are you using your data and pay structure to create a clear picture of the landscape inside your company? If you don’t, it’s almost impossible to successfully engage with business leaders to optimize the management of the organization’s talent and compensation dollars. So how do you get there? What’s the bang for the buck when you do get there? This session will cover:
Your ideal HR architecture: what does a robust framework look like?
- How a robust framework supports compensation in three dimensions: market job value, internal job value and person value
- Ensuring market competitiveness in a more volatile labour market
- Rethinking salary increase administration and the benefits of position in range for paying for sustained performance
- Leveraging variable pay to differentiate and/or share rewards for annual individual and/or organization performance
- Getting out in front of the new pay equity paradigm
Please click here
for the presentation.